COVID-19 is definitely something NONE of us was expecting. We’ve all had to adapt to new circumstances and ultimately change the way we go about living our lives.
Along with the large change of becoming a student at UW-Madison, you will also have to change your habits of being a student, whether it is online or in-person.
Here are a few adulting tips for being a student at Madison in the midst of a pandemic:
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are your new best friend.
- As a student, you may be going to various locations, touching different things, eating in popular locations, etc. so it’s important to always have these items on hand with you. Even without COVID-19, these items should still be an essential in your backpack! Stock up!
- Schedule your time effectively & stay motivated no matter what types of classes you may have.
- If your classes are online, it’s important to keep yourself motivated and give these classes your full attention as if they were in-person!
- Take care of yourself & stay healthy.
- With additional changes to your new learning environment, make sure to eat healthy and stay active!
Yes, there is a lot of uncertainty for the fall semester. However, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be prepared to still be a student with these new changes. Just remember: things may be different, but at the end of the day you’re still a student attending the best school in the world! #OnWisconsin