The Amazon Fire TV Stick is the single most important thing you will want to bring to college as a freshman. You will form a bond with it. It will fill a void that no human being can. Here is why.
- Making friends is hard. When you move into your floor, it can be overwhelming. I had over 60 people on my floor! Sometimes you need a place to escape the pressures of social interactions and friendship!
- Roommates can suck. Kids can get stuck with some weird, crazy, hyperactive random roommates. You’re going to want a way to “respectfully” ignore them. I know some people pick their roommates and are absolute best friends. But even then, they can get on your nerves sometimes!
- Binging! The Fire Stick gives you access to infinitely many TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more! From Netflix to Hulu, YouTube to HBO, you won’t have to miss a thing! Plus you can get exposed to shows or movies you wouldn’t have thought to check out!
- This is a perfect tool for putting off that dreaded chemistry or calculus assignment. Got a biology test? I heard “Greys Anatomy” would be a good way to do that.
- Conversational Buffer. As much as you try to avoid talking to people, it’s going to happen. Exposure to these shows will be a great starting point, and a good way to find someone who has similar taste in shows. Perhaps this could even spark the beginning of a lifelong friendship!