You might have met your college roommate prior coming to campus, or you might have just looked at your roommates Instagram feed over and over again.
Either way… everyone is thinking the same thing- “Is the first night in our dorm going to be awkward?”
Here is a survival guide on how to overcome that first roommate awkwardness at night!
1. Get your nails done at Laqerus– Madison’s newest waterless and non-toxic nail studio! Make sure your nails are game day ready!
2. Go to Camp Trippalindee at the Graduate Hotel rooftop. There is nothing like eating your dinner overlooking downtown Madison, BUT also around a campfire. . . do not forget to roast s’mores!
3. Do an evening class at Kamps Fitness and do not forget to take a picture with Peter Kraus from The Bachelorette.
4. Order and enjoy the “Freshman 15” at The Daily Scoop in The Memorial Union. Make sure to tag @uwmadison when you instagram the beautiful Lake Mendota.
5. Most Importantly, have a night in with your roommate and learn every lyric to JUMP AROUND!!
Remember: Nights in are the best nights…even the first awkward night! Be safe and Welcome to best four years of your life. On Wisconsin!